Refersion Acceptable Use Policy
There are some activities that are not compatible with our goal of providing a safe marketplace for our partners, affiliates and merchants to interact. This Acceptable Use Policy (or “AUP”) describes activities that are not permitted in connection with use of our Services. In this AUP, “you” refers to the entity on behalf of which you interact with Refersion.
The AUP supplements agreements governing our relationship with our contractual partners, including our Terms of Service (the “Terms“). In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Illegal and “gray market” goods and services: You may not offer goods or services that contravene (or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene), the laws of any of the jurisdictions in which you or we operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services that infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware. You may not perform activities that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Refersion or others, including Refersion’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not upload any materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
Refersion has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Terms, or any other agreement between you and Refersion governing your use of the Services. Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Refersion may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version at www.refersion.com/acceptableuse. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.